Rates & Insurance
Our current fee schedule is as follows:
- New Client Intake Assessment: $190.00 Schedule me!
- 60-minute Counseling Session: $175.00
- 45-minute Counseling Session: $160.00
- 30-minute Counseling Session: $140.00
- Clinical Supervision Individual Session: $95.00
In-Network (INN) Provider
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Out-of-Network (OON) Provider
If you have health insurance, it is important for you to verify your mental health benefits so you understand your coverage. Some health insurance plans have an Out-of-Network (OON) benefit which may provide reimbursement if you choose to seek services from an OON provider. We are able to provide you with a superbill to submit a claim to your health insurer for reimbursement. Eligibility for reimbursement and rates of reimbursement vary based on your insurance plan.
We accept HSA/FSA cards and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.